Samsung has recently introduced another successor of Galaxy series named Galaxy TabPro S that comes with Windows 10. This tablet is considered as big contender to its rival Microsoft Surface Pro 4 because of its Pro features. Lets look at them one by one.
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S:
Starting of with the display, Galaxy TabPro S has 12 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen display that Samsung is currently using in its smartphones and high end Android powered tablets.
Definitely this is going to give a sharp color and brighter view even if you are in outdoor. While on the other hand dimension are very sleek, only 6.3mm and weighs only 639 grams.
Talking about the performance, Galaxy TabPro S has Intel Core M processor with two cores having clock speed of 2.2GHz and have 4 GB. Both of these are definitely not made for heavy multi tasking but it can get the job the smoothly.
Samsung Galaxy TabPro S comes with two internal storage options i.e 128GB and 256GB Solid State Drive (SSD). It has a powerful battery of 5200mAh and USB Type C charging that gives upto 10.5 hours of backup according to samsung and charges to full within 2.5 hours due to fast charging mechanism.
Lastly there is LTE Cat 6 version of this tablet too which is definitely priced higher than that of normal version. It comes with a price tag of $899
Galaxy TabPro S Specs:
- Processor: Intel Skylake Dual Core M running at 2.2 GHz
- Display: 12 inches Super AMOLED Touchscreen with 2160×1440 resolution
- Dimension: 290.3×198.8×6.3mm
- Weight: 693g
- Internal Storage: 128GB or 256GB
- OS: Windows 10 Home/Professional
- RAM: 4GB
- Camera: 5MP Front and Rare
- Battery: 5200mAh with USB Type C charging
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11ac and support for LTE (different model)