Dell, one of the largest technology companies in the world, has just released their latest invention, the 12-inch Dell Latitude 7285, which is the first ever wireless laptop built in the history of personal computers so far. Also, the Dell 7000 series is the lightest and thinnest Windows-based business 2-in-1 “PC first, tablet second” hybrid laptop among all the laptops in the world.
The company announced their 2-in-1 hybrid device at the event of CES in January 2017. The giant company joined hands with the American tech firm, WiTricity, to integrate the wireless charging system into their modern laptops.
Nevertheless, the latest Dell laptops can be charged without penetrating wires but it requires an external detachable keyboard unit and a wireless charging mat for the achievable charging purposes. Further, the laptops come with a warning that the device should not be used on the metal surface.
Major Features of Dell Latitude 7285:
Some major features integrated into the flagship laptop are:
- Four Transition Modes viz Tent, Laptop, Slate and Tablet
- Detachable sharp IGZO 3K screen of 1.5 pounds
- 2. 22WHr of power through two optional keywords: the Wireless keyboard and the Hybrid Adaptor which is the world’s first modular power device
- An active pen with less interval to provide a virtual experience of working on a pen and a paper.
- Intel Core I Series processors
- Windows 10 Pro
- M.2 256GB PCIe NVMe Class 35 Solid State Drive
- 8GB RAM
- 256GB Hard Drive.
- Infrared Camera
- Windows Hello for the password
The new laptops are available at the manufacturer’s official website, priced at $1,199 for the US Market currently. You have to put extra strain on your pockets to buy the Wireless Charging Keyboard and Mat, costing additional $549.99.