Lenovo has been manufacturing and selling smartphones owning other tech firms like Motorola, under its own credit and branding. But now the titan has planned to create its own Android smartphones from now on.
Previous Lenovo smartphones had the Vibe Pure UI skin on top of Android but now it won’t be the same. The company recently announced its first ever smartphone carrying the stock Android for the first time in its phone, the Lenovo K8 Note.
The upcoming smartphone will be a budget friendly phone with loaded with modern specs and features.
Key Features of Lenovo K8 Note
Reportedly, the mid-value handset will carry the following features:
- 5.5 inch HD IPS LCD display
- MediaTek Helio X23 processor
- 32GB and 64GB storage options
- 3GB and 4GB of RAM
- Dual camera system with 13-megapixels primary and 5-megapixel secondary sensor.
- Front 13-megapixel camera
- Micro USB port
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- fingerprint sensor
- 4,000mAh battery
- K8 Note, the company’s first phone to carry stock Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system
The smartphone is only available in India right now and the company has not announced the release of the budget friendly phone of Lenovo in other regions of the world. The K8 Note price starts from $203.