Samsung has announced to unveil its flagship Galaxy Note 8 on August 23rd at their Unpacked event in NYC. Until now we have pretty much idea of what the phone will look like and what kind of features it will have.
Today, a credible leaker of VentureBeat, Evan Blass has posted some rumored details about upcoming the Note 8.
Key Features of Note 8
The following are the expected features and speculations of the Samsung’s upcoming flagship:
- 6.3-inch Super AMOLED display with 18.5:9 aspect ratio
- 162.5mm x 74.6mm with 8.5mm of thickness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chipset in the US
- Exynos 8895 processor throughout the globe
- 6GB of RAM with 64GB of storage, as well as expandable storage with a help of memory card slot
- Dual rear-facing cameras with 12-megapixel sensors; one is wide-angle while the other sensor is a telephoto lens that allows 2x optical zoom. Both feature optical image stabilization
- A front-facing camera with an 8-megapixel sensor and an f1.7 autofocus lens
- Fast-charging 3,300mAh battery that will be charged through USB-C or wirelessly
- Available in midnight black and maple gold. Later available in an orchid gray and deep sea blue
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Will cost around €1,000, or a little over $900
With a bezel-less screen and fingerprint scanner at the rear side, the Samsung Galaxy Note 8 will be soon launched and available in the markets. This is what we know at the very moment but there is a little time left to learn at Samsung’s event. There is a chance the company will astonish us with something more innovative. Till then, stay tuned!